Stackable Resistance Band Set
Version150LB (70KG) 280LB (130KG) 150LB (70KG) + BAR 280LB (130KG) + BAR
The highest-rated resistance bands in the world, delivering up to 450lbs (205kg) of resistance when stacked, this 5 or 7 band set builds muscle, tones, and sculpts your body unlike anything else. Extremely versatile and adaptable to almost any workout with up to 81 different resistance levels, these resistance bands have been scientifically proven to be three times more effective as well as safer than traditional weights.
With a secure door anchor, ankle straps, handles, and bench-press bar, it makes workouts super easy and convenient whether you’re at home, hotel room, or in the gym. Add our Tricep Rope, Pole Anchor or 170lbs (77kg) add-on bands for further versatility.
With a 5-year replacement warranty on your set, this portable gym costs less than 20c per week over five years.
- Scientifically proven THREE TIMES FASTER muscle gains than regular weight training (more info here)
- Safer than traditional free-weights
- Anchor the bands to any solid object, door, pole, tree or stand-on them.
- Compatible with all workout styles, including calisthenics, HIIT, and Crossfit
- Push harder with our add-on bands, bench-press bar, and tricep rope.
- Free Bonus (Worth $950): Lifetime access to our library of over 300 workout videos + professionally made workout guides/plans by world-class fitness trainers
- Exclusive access to our Facebook community with daily workout videos
- Additional 170lbs (77kg) add-on bands increasing resistance to 450lbs (205kg) for further progression.
- Our Stackable Band Set is used by the United States Coast Guard
- 5, 7 or 9 x Resistance Bands
- 2 x Padded Handles
- 2 x Ankle Straps
- 1 x Door Anchor
- 1 x Travel bag
- 1 x Resistance band bar (In bar version)
- 1 x 130lb (60kg) add-on bands (In 280lb version)
- 1 x Lifetime Digital Workout Guide Access
Variable Resistance creates muscle gains THREE TIMES FASTER than conventional training. We quote from a study on Cornell Student-Athletes: “Compared with C (control), improvement for E (elastic) was nearly three times greater for back squat (16.47 +/- 5.67 vs. 6.84 +/- 4.42 kg increase), two times greater for bench press (6.68 +/- 3.41 vs. 3.34 +/- 2.67 kg increase), and nearly three times greater for average power (68.55 +/- 84.35 vs. 23.66 +/- 40.56 watt increase).” So, when compared to regular weight training, variable resistance training led to double or triple the gains in one-rep max, and triple the gains in average power, for the time period tested. More information in the clinical trial study via the following link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18550975/ & full article here
*We are the original creators of the Stackable Resistance Band Set, while there have been many other imitators of our product, nothing comes close to our continually improved design, quality, durability, and 5 years of free replacements included.